Social Security Disability
and SSI Disability Claimants
in Northeastern Minnesota
and Northwestern Wisconsin
for More Than 25 Years

Thank you for your interest in my firm. I am no longer accepting new clients. If you need representation in a Social Security Disability or SSI (Supplemental Security Income) Disability case, you can obtain the names of other representatives through the National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives (NOSSCR) referral service, 1-800-431-2804.